Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Halfway!

Here I am - 20 weeks.
Here is Baby Hunt - 20 weeks.
(She's waving at you.)
Over the weekend, Baby and I ran a 10K race with my dad and sister.
And we went for a hike.  Tyson enjoyed it.
We also went bowling... and I didn't break 100 on either game. Obviously, I'm an excellent bowler.
I can't believe that I am halfway through my pregnancy.  We are so excited for our baby girl to come!  I still feel fabulous - other than my abdominal wall is separating down the middle and that burns... but it's not too bad.  It's fairly common in pregnancy.  It's probably one of the reasons that I show so big.  Another could be that Baby Girl is measuring 6 days early.  Plus, I'm short - so I just show more.
And I really like food.

6 comments:

Kateka said...

I am sure baby girl Whity (whitney + tyson = whity or tyney) is the best runner ever.

Love the shirt in your 20 weeks pics. Love the bump. Love you!

Tasha said...

You are so very cute! I cant believe you are still running! You go! That baby is going to come out running, so you better be prepared! Congrats on halfway!

The Bowldens said...

you are absolutely hilarious! you are pregnant and running all kinds of marathons.

Rusten and Karen said...

You look so cute! We're excited for you!

Amanda said...

Why the freak haven't I seen this in person yet?????

Chelsea said...

neuf mois.... that's funny. Love it.

You are such a cute pregnant person - you are freakin' glowing!!